These terms relate to NZTG provided website domain services
1) Subscribers are required to:
1. Use the Services for lawful purposes only. Transmission or storage of any information, data or material in violation of any New Zealand law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted material, material legally judged to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret or other statute. The Subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless NZTG from any claims resulting from the use of the service which damages the Subscriber or any other parties. Note that:
i. Pornography and sex-related merchandising are prohibited on any NZTG server. NZTGwill be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision.
ii. Spamming, or the sending of unsolicited email, from a NZTG server or using an email address that is maintained on a NZTG machine is STRICTLY prohibited. NZTG will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision
2. Ensure that all people who use the Services provided to the Subscriber or via the Subscriber's account also complies with these Terms and Conditions
3. Ensure that all information provided to us is current and correct
4. Maintain the confidentiality of the Subscriber's user name, login, password, and any other account information and/or identifier provided to the Subscriber in relation to the Services. The Subscriber accepts complete responsibility for all use of the account and of all identifier(s), and NZTG is entitled to rely entirely upon use of any password or other identifier as evidence of the Subscriber's identity and authority
2.1 Any accounts that remains unpaid by the due date and time for renewal will be in default. In the event of default, the domain name may be cancelled and the Services suspended. NZTG will provide advance notification by email of pending cancellation, at least fourteen days prior to the due date. NZTG reserves the right to charge a $30.00 plus GST re-connection fee for all requests for the re-connection of expired .nz domain names and $120.00 plus GST for all requests for the re-connection of expired domain names with non .nz extensions. For example expired .com names would incur a $120.00 plus GST reconnection fee.
2.2 All files, information and email under the account will be preserved for 30 days from the date the payment is due. If payment is not received within 30 days, all files, information and mail under the account will be deleted. If the Subscriber wishes to use the Services again, the Subscriber must re-apply using their customer account
2.3 The Subscriber agrees that NZTG has the right to delete all data, files or other information that is stored in the Subscriber's account if the Subscriber's account with NZTG is terminated, for any reason, by either NZTG or the Subscriber
3) Exclusion of liability
3.1 Where the Subscriber or any registrant for whom the Subscriber act supplies incorrect information regarding a domain name and NZTG incurs cost in any matter concerning that name then we may recover the costs incurred from the Subscriber
3.2 If the Subscriber uses the Services for business purposes (or has told or represented to Webconnect that the Subscriber will do so) then the Subscriber agrees that the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 does not apply to any Services supplied to the Subscriber by NZTG.
3.3 NZTG sole and total liability for any such claim shall be limited to, at the option of NZTG, either the re-supply of the Services or the amount of the current monthly Subscriber's Levies for the month during which the breach allegedly occurred
3.4 Notwithstanding anything herein contained or implied no employee, agent or director of NZTG will be liable to the Subscriber for any breach of duty or care in contract, tort, equity or otherwise in relation to the performance of obligations under this contract or in relation to the subject matter of this contract. This exclusion extends to the registry and any other entity we are in business relationship with
3.5 Any claim or dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement must be instituted within 60 days from the date the relevant service was supplied
4) Security of Information
4.1 No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. While NZTG strives to protect such information, NZTG does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which the Subscriber transmits to NZTG.
4.2 Accordingly, any information which the Subscriber transmits to NZTG is transmitted at the Subscriber's own risk. Nevertheless, once NZTG receives the Subscriber's transmission, NZTG will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information
5) Linked Websites
5.1 This web site may contain links to other web sites ("linked web sites"). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
5.2 NZTG is not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked web sites.
5.3 Links with linked web sites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by NZTG of the owners or operators of those linked web sites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked web sites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
5.4 By default all domains, unless otherwise redirected, point to Webconnect domains 'parked' page. This page may contain Google Advertisements