WiFi Hotspot Terms
Your use of Our WiFi Hotspot Service ("services") will be governed by the terms of this agreement.
By accessing Our WiFi Hotspot network and our website you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. Equipment - The service starts when you first connect to Our access point. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any equipment that you use to access the service meets the minimum requirements and is suitable for use with the service and is adequately protected against viruses.
2. Misuse of the Service - You shall ensure that you use the services in a reasonable manner and do not abuse the services. You accept that We may restrict your ability to use the services in accordance with our Fair Use Policy. You are responsible for the way the services are used. When using Our WiFi Hotspot system to access the internet you agree to abide by all relevant New Zealand legislation relating to internet use. You must not do any of the following acts or allow anyone else to do the following acts via your device in relation to the services:
2.1 Send a message or communication that is offensive, abusive, defamatory (damages someone's reputation), obscene, menacing or illegal;
2.2 Cause annoyance, nuisance, inconvenience or needless worry to, or break the rights of, any other person;
2.3 Perform any illegal activity;
2.4 Break, or try to break, the security of anyone else's equipment, hardware or software;
2.5 Deliberately receive, use, own, post, transmit or publish obscene material (including, but not limited to, child pornography);
2.6 Upload, download, post, publish or transmit any information, material or software that is protected by copyright or other ownership rights without the permission of its owner;
2.7 You must not use the service in a manner that will or is likely to adversely affect how we provide the service to you or any of our customers.
4. We reserve the right to assist law enforcement agencies with the investigation of any criminal activity if requested to do so by New Zealand authorities. Such assistance may include providing all relevant details of internet connections to the appropriate law enforcement agencies and authorities.
5. Voucher Codes - Voucher Codes may be purchased online using a credit card or other payment method (where available) or in some cases obtained directly from Our WiFi Hotspot operators.
5.1 Voucher Codes issued by Hotspot operators are valid only at the location at which they are obtained and cannot be used at any other Hotspot of Ours.
5.2 Voucher Codes purchased online can be used at any of Our WiFi Hotspot in the country of purchase. Voucher Codes can be purchased online at any time, at any location.
5.3 A user account or access voucher can only be used on a maximum of 3 devices at a time.
5.4 Voucher Codes Data Expiry may differ. Data for accessing Our WiFi network remains active for the time specified when you purchase the voucher. Please check your account online if you are unsure of your voucher's expiry date.
5.5 Refunds - Voucher Codes purchased online are non-refundable. The cost of any Voucher Codes purchased directly from Our WiFi Hotspot operators may be refunded at the absolute discretion of and by the operator of the WiFi Hotspot at which the voucher was purchased.
6. Charges - Our charges are based on Data sent to and from your device. Data usage is calculated by measuring the amount of data sent to and from any device you use to connect to the internet at any of Our WiFi Hotspot.
6.1 You may view the amount of data you have used during a session on your account page.
6.2 Data is debited as it is used. Please be aware that software running on your device may automatically send and receive data without you knowing. This will use your data. Please also be aware that all data sent and received will be debited from your account regardless of which service uses it
6.3 We reserve the right to modify our prices at any time at our discretion
7. Fair Use - All of the Services are subject to our Fair Use Policy. Additionally:
7.1 Your use of the Services must be fair, reasonable and not excessive, as reasonably determined by us by reference to average and/or estimated typical customer usage of the Services. We will consider your usage to be excessive and unreasonable where it materially exceeds the average and/or estimated use patterns over any day, week or month (or other period of time as determined by us) (Excessive Usage).
7.2 If in our reasonable opinion we consider your usage to be unfair, unreasonable and/or Excessive Usage we may immediately suspend, modify or restrict your use of the Services or withdraw in full or in part your access to the Services without notice to you.
7.3 We may charge you at Our discretion for Excessive Usage, which if we do so will be at Our standard rates.
8. End of Service - Our WiFi service is a prepay service. When your data is exhausted, you will immediately be disconnected from the internet and prompted to purchase additional data.
9. Limitation of Liability - Our liability to you is limited as set out in our standard terms and conditions. Additionally in this agreement we will not be liable to you for:
9.1 any direct or business loss, loss of profit, revenue, time, anticipated savings or profit or revenue, opportunity, use, business, wasted expenditure, loss arising from disclosure of confidential information, the use of the service or inability to use or access the service that may arise in relation to this agreement whether or not we were advised in advance of the possibility of such loss or damage;
9.2 lost or destroyed data or software.
9.3 any action or consequence due to the misuse of this service or the breach of any laws or rules both in the country of use of Our services or your country of residence.
We are not responsible for any misuse of your username and/or where applicable, your password. You are wholly responsible for your account and shall be fully liable for all activities carried out under your account)